Thứ Năm, 8 tháng 8, 2013

Thank you for organize a wonderful holiday to us.

Dan and Liz - france
I enjoyed very much my visit to Hanoi and Halong paradise cruise, Hoian, Saigon, the Mekong Delta. It is great if I have one more day in Saigon, in order to see the tunnels and some other sights. All hotels I stayed in, were very nice. Specially the Renaissance Hotel in Saigon. 


halong paradise cruise
halong paradise cruise
The tour guide and driver, each one was excellent. I especially appreciate Mr., Tho, my guide in Hanoi and Halong Bay, who is nice, his English very good ,unbelievable. All guides and drivers were very professional. I will recommend this tour and halongluxurytravel to everyone I know.

Thank you again for organize a wonderful holiday to us.
Access website: http://www.halongjunkcruise.com/deluxe-cruises/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét